Hi Marion,

Yes, we do that. I gather that a number of other UK institutions do too.

You should review OCLC's documentation:
https://www.oclc.org/support/worldwide/en_us/services/ezproxy/documentation/usr/shibboleth.html
which will give you a good idea of how much work is necessary.

And they're a friendly bunch on the ezproxy mailing lists, so that's probably the place to go:
https://www.oclc.org/support/services/ezproxy/documentation/list.en.html

And I'm happy to continue offlist if that would help.

Regards,
Kevin
University of Glamorgan