Hello,

We’re investigating some e-portfolio options for our School of Teacher Development and one of the features we’re looking for is being able to collect information offline that will automatically be synched into an e-portfolio later.  This is needed for observation/assessment of our students as they are evaluated doing student teaching at our partner schools.  Many of the partner schools don’t have wifi or else we don’t have access to it.

We found OneFile via the web and I’m wondering if anyone on this list has any experience with it?

Any other suggestions for an e-portfolio (or other data collection mechanism that works on/offline) would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Ben

BENJAMIN SAMUELS

e-Learning Resource Developer

Bishop Grosseteste University

Lincoln

LN1 3DY

Telephone   (01522) 583911   |   Email   [log in to unmask]

Twitter   www.twitter.com/BGULincoln   |   Facebook   www.facebook.com/BGULincoln   |   Website   www.bishopg.ac.uk

Our next Open Day is on Sunday 10 March 2013. To come along and see what we have to offer,

visit www.bishopg.ac.uk/opendays and register your place.

Scanned by iCritical.

Bishop Grosseteste University values people and promotes equal opportunity. The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this E-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster at [log in to unmask] or telephone the IT Services Helpdesk on 01522 583666. As Bishop Grosseteste University cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.