In summary, the project is considering the challenges History students face
when making the transition from A-level to University History. To this end,
we are creating a network of stakeholders (students, teachers, academics,
employers) who will attend a workshop in June. The only restriction
regarding this is that currently we are only working with universities and
schools within Kent and Essex, whereas if we receive further funding at a
later stage, the project will expand outwards.

Matt Cook

Assistant Project Researcher

Department of History and American Studies

Canterbury Christ Church University