The following is posted on behalf of the East London Mosque and London Muslim Centre:

Project Archivist (fixed term for 12 months)
Full Time: 37.5 hours                        Remuneration: £28k
Thanks to an award from the National Cataloguing Grants Fund, we are seeking an experienced archivist to implement the project to catalogue the collections of the East London Mosque Trust (ELMT). With the support of a steering group of local archivists and stakeholders, you will complete the cataloguing of the collection, create an online catalogue, and build organisational knowledge within the ELMT to ensure the future sustainability of the collection at the end of the project term.You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to organise key activities to deliver the project within a tight timeframe.
A recruitment pack is available for this role, please quote reference Archivist.13
Closing Date: Monday 15th April 2013, 5:00pm
For recruitment packs please contact the East London Mosque Trust, 82 Whitechapel Road, London E1 1JQ [t] +44 (0)20 7650 3000 [e] [log in to unmask] or download from our website www.londonmuslimcentre.org.uk

Please direct all enquires as above
Malcolm Barr-Hamilton
Borough Archivist
Tower Hamlets Council
Tower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives
277 Bancroft Road
London E1 4DQ
Tel:020 7364 1290