The Centre for Statistics at the National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER) is looking for a Statistician/Senior Statistician to join our busy team as a 12 month maternity cover from July 2013.  They would contribute to projects at the forefront of educational research in the UK.  If you are looking to develop your professional knowledge and statistical skills, are ready for a new challenge and wish to join a friendly and professional team of Statisticians, we would like to hear from you.

We are interested in applications from enthusiastic individuals who are capable of carrying out high quality statistical analyses as part of different research teams across the NFER, and who can potentially be involved in a number of statistical and strategic areas, notably RCT methodologies and/or value for money analysis. In addition to a large variety of evaluation work, the successful candidate would also be involved with an exciting portfolio of test development projects.

Salary will be in the range of £27,771 – £32,194.

For further details and an application form please go to the NFER website at:
http://www.nfer.ac.uk/about-nfer/vacancies/

SIGNOFF allstat