If you are interested in statistics and climate you might be interested in joining the CliMathNet network. This is a network, based in the UK, whose aim is to bring mathematicians and statisticians and climate scientists and people working on climate policy closer together. We organise an annual conference, send out occasional e-mails, run a web site and have small amounts of funds for 'hot topic' meetings. Membership is free.

To join or find out more about the network see
http://www.climathnet.org

Our first conference is at the University of Exeter July 1-5 2013. We have an impressive list of invited speakers including Michael Goldstein, Peter Guttorp, Lindsay Lee, Stephen Belcher, Mat Collins, Henk Dijkstra, Peter Haynes, Chris Jones, Tim Lenton, Valerio Lucarini, Tim Palmer and Chiara Piccolo.

Early bird registration is £100 for CliMathNet members and £60 for student members students

The deadline for abstracts is the 19th April

For details on the conference see
http://www.climathnet.org/conference2013/

Professor Peter Challenor
College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
Hamilton Building
North Park Road
EX4 4QF
01392 726634