From: Angelica Neisa <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 8:21 PM
Subject: Logistic regression with 20% missing data

Hello everybody,
I'm trying a logistic regression, but one of the variables (Monthly Income) have a missigness of 20%.  Remove 20% of the data looks to much for me and It is a important variable in the model. So, I'm trying to find a way to handle it, any suggestion?

Thanks for your answers,
Angelica
SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat