Dear ALLSTAT,

Jessica Todd is recruiting for 4x Programmers to join a Global Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract at their site in the Home Counties.

Some remote working is available!

The  Programmers should have the following skill set:

Experience with designing, programming, using and reviewing ADaM datasets is the most important skill we are looking for.

Experience with SDTM datasets is a major plus.

Experience with submissions in CDISC format is a major plus.

Experience with the required CDISC documentation will be very helpful.

For more information, please contact me on 01438 842976 or [log in to unmask]

Jessica Todd BA

Trainee Consultant - Biometrics

CK Clinical Limited

9 High Street

Stevenage

SG1 3BG

DD: 01438 842976

T: 01438 743047

F: 01438 723800

W: www.ckclinical.co.uk / www.ckmedics.com

CONFIDENTIAL

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential.

It is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or

distribute the contents to any person other than the intended addressee(s).

SIGNOFF allstat