The Barts and The London Medical and Dental School Adult Critical Care
Research Team is looking to employ a Research Assistant in Medical
Statistics to assist with the large number of NIHR portfolio studies we
are currently undertaking.

The post holder will be required to lead in the analysis of a series of
large clinical datasets relating to patients undergoing major surgery.
This will involve national and international collaborations with groups
with a similar interest in improving survival after major surgery.
Immediate tasks will include the development of statistical analysis
plans, data cleaning, data analysis and preparation of scientific
reports. We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to
develop this new role within our team and particular consideration will
be given to career development of the successful candidate.

Salary will be in the range of £30,805 - £40,335 per annum including
London Allowance depending on experience. Benefits include 30 days
annual leave, defined benefit pension scheme and interest-free season
ticket loan.

Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the
UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Where required this may include entry clearance or continued leave to
remain under the Points Based Immigration Scheme.

Please see our advert on the QMUL website for more details:
http://www.jobs.qmul.ac.uk/3775

SIGNOFF allstat