Dear all

I have recently been made aware of the above EU directive and been asked about the implications for blood gas analysis. Previously I have not been involved in the syringes/needles etc but suddenly it seems to be my issue to resolve! Could I ask what syringes other trusts use for blood gas analysis and are they EU compliant?

Many thanks

Helen Peat
Point of Care Co-ordinator. Acting Laboratory Manager, Biochemistry Dept

Internal:

 15978

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

We’re bringing the world's most advanced cancer treatments to Birmingham.
Find out more at www.qecancerappeal.org or text
QEHB01 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 to our appeal.

Clinical Biochemistry
Pathology - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2WB

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.