yes, thank you for reminding us

I have several times before asked for requests to be made exclusively to
the person who original requested the paper - not to the whole list

pdf exchange has clearly become a useful way to use the list in the last
few years, but it is an option that seems to be prone to over- and mis-use,
we do not want such valuable exchange to stop but at the same time it is
not a good idea to overwhelm the list with "me too" messages, which are
obviously not of great interest to virtually anybody apart from the sender

Thank you for you patience and consideration

Umberto

--
Umberto Albarella
Department of Archaeology
University of Sheffield
Northgate House
West Street
Sheffield S1 4ET
United Kingdom
Telephone: (+) 44 (0) 114 22 22 943
Fax: (+) 44 (0) 114  22 25 109
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/archaeology/people/albarella
For MSc in Osteoarchaeology see:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/archaeology/postgraduate/masters/courses-available/osteoarchaeology
For Zooarchaeology short course see:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/archaeology/research/zooarchaeology-lab/short-course
For Archaeologists for Global Justice (AGJ) see:
http://agj.group.shef.ac.uk/

"only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned
and the last fish been caught we will realise we cannot eat money"