Ond "mental representations" oedd y cyd-destun gwreiddiol

On 28 February 2013 11:17, Ann Corkett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Rhai enghreifftiau – mae un enghraifft yn son, ‘rwy’n amau, am ryw fath ar luniau ar gardiau, ar llall am ymwybyddiaeth y bobl ifanc ohonyn nhw eu hunain, ond ‘rwy’n dal i feddwl y byddai rhywbeth fel « delwedd » yn nes ati.  Oes gan bobl yn nes at y maes sylwadau ?

Ann

“We ran an open ER (?external representation) card sort that investigated the clustering of Ers by young people with and without ASD. The ER stimuli were based on

a card sort task developed by Cox and Grawemeyer (2003), who examined ER clustering by typical adults, For this study, the original ER stimuli were adapted in view of participants younger age range (stimuli were based on ERs used in educational software and the amount of cards was reduced to 40).

“Participants were asked to sort the representations into different piles, each pile representing a cluster. It was possible to swap cards between piles as clusters evolved. After the clustering had been completed participants were asked to label each cluster (using ‘post-it’ notes). “

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22011811

“In order to examine the roles of mental age, social interaction, and communication in self-representation abilities, typically-developing children were compared with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Typically-developing children (TD, n = 66) and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD, n = 20), including subgroups of autistic disorder and pervasive developmental disorder-not otherwise specified, were assessed on self-representation ability, which was measured by mirror recognition, other-directed pretend play, and use of personal pronouns.”