Like Keith, I keep data on students but haven’t had a chance to make it public yet. I’ve not found any evidence in my work to suggest there’s any difference between ‘home’ and ‘international’ students either.

From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of M Bourne
Sent: 05 February 2013 15:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: international students

We have quite a lot of international students, and I haven't had any particular comments or noticed any difference. We got students to mark their group, but not themselves, sharing 100 marks among all other students in the group for 5 different criteria, that we had given to them at the start of the project.

Michele