From: WebPA [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Keith Pond [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 February 2013 14:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: international students

Hi Clare.

As with much “research” I have accumulated data on using Web_pa with students in Singapore – but it has yet to be written up.

I expected reluctance but actually found more engagement than with Uk based students on similar modules.  I was specifically testing out the text comments used in the newer version and the yet to be released feedback loop that I have been working on and have some data on each.

What exactly do you need to know?

Keith

Keith Pond
Associate Dean (Teaching)
School of Business and Economics, Loughborough University,
LOUGHBOROUGH, LE11 3TU, United Kingdom.
+44(0)1509 223290
Skype:keith.pond1
http://tinyurl.com/keithpond

Follow us on Twitter:   @LboroSBE<https://twitter.com/>    //   @LoughboroughMBA<https://twitter.com/>

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee.  It may contain privileged information.  All statements and opinions in this e-mail are made without liability and without prejudice.  If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it.  If you have received it in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.