Hello everyone

Can anyone point me in the direction of any research that’s been done on the interpretative use and success (or otherwise) of QR codes please?

We’re thinking about putting them on some outdoor interpretation panels but would like to learn from experiences of others!

Many thanks

Best wishes

Ann

Ann Nicol
Head of Learning

Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT)
Slimbridge, Glos GL2 7BT, UK

T        01453 891199
F        01453 890827
M       07554 402190
E        [log in to unmask]
W       wwt.org.uk

Swan Appeal

This message is confidential and for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may not be disclosed, copied or distributed in any form unless it contains an express statement to the contrary.

The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Any personal opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the policy of the organisation.

Company Registered Address: Slimbridge, Gloucestershire, GL2 7BT.
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is a charity registered in England & Wales (No. 1030884) and in Scotland (No. SC039410) and a company limited by guarantee (No. 2882729).
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (Trading) Ltd. (Company No. 2541350) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WWT.
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (Consulting) Ltd. (Company No. 2277255) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WWT.