Hi Mark,

this is an old EGEE script but it still works to check CRLs and
certifiactes. If you run it as root it will check the host, if you run
it as a plain user it checks the user certificate.

http://www.sysadmin.hep.ac.uk/svn/fabric-management/certificates/x509/check-node

cheers
alessandra

--
Facts aren't facts if they come from the wrong people. (Paul Krugman)