Dear All,

Adding to the list:

I maintain two twitter feeds:

@admmo --  focuses on digital surveillance in security/policing and associated issues of information privacy.

@s_games --  is tied into the "Security Games" website (www.security-games.com) that focuses on security and surveillance associated with mega-events. The Security Games blog is on a bit of a hiatus due to other research and writing responsibilities, but the twitter feed is still regularly active. More content will be reappearing on the SG website in the near future when the dust from other projects begin to settle.

On that note, in the next couple of months we will be launching a website, "Canadian Access to Social Media Information", which will feature interactive content and analysis surrounding the privacy policies of social networking companies and lawful access to social media.

Also, as mentioned, an excellent blog is maintained by my colleague, Christopher Parsons (@caparsons), at the University of Victoria.

Technology, Thoughts and Trinkets -- www.christopher-parsons.com (@caparsons)

Kind regards,
Adam