Dear All,

Adding to the list:

I maintain two twitter feeds:

@admmo --  focuses on digital surveillance in security/policing and
associated issues of information privacy.

@s_games --  is tied into the "Security Games" website (
www.security-games.com) that focuses on security and surveillance
associated with mega-events. The Security Games blog is on a bit of a
hiatus due to other research and writing responsibilities, but the twitter
feed is still regularly active. More content will be reappearing on the SG
website in the near future when the dust from other projects begin to
settle.

On that note, in the next couple of months we will be launching a website,
"Canadian Access to Social Media Information", which will feature
interactive content and analysis surrounding the privacy policies of social
networking companies and lawful access to social media.

Also, as mentioned, an excellent blog is maintained by my colleague,
Christopher Parsons (@caparsons), at the University of Victoria.

*Technology, Thoughts and Trinkets *-- www.christopher-parsons.com
 (@caparsons)

Kind regards,
Adam

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Matthew J Rippon <[log in to unmask]

Adam Molnar
PhD Candidate
Department of Political Science
University of Victoria