I'm a bit confused as these were added in Jan 2012 and were put in before the kapuahi branch was created. Did you really download kapuahi?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Eduardo Unda-Sanzana <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The need for some extra decimal figures for high-precision photometry is an issue which I raised in this thread:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=STARDEV;92cd098a.1112

and which was fixed at the time. The Starlink version I still use at home includes the fix mentioned at the end of the thread. However, I wanted to upgrade to the latest version of Starlink in another computer in my office and the same did some friends, but the problem was that we found the new version of Starlink still uses the old low precision report of photometry. In the end we had to revert to my domestic version of Starlink only because of this.

Can you please include this change in the new version of the software?

Eduardo