Dear DCM experts

I have a couple of questions on how to use the post hoc BMS.

1. We have a group study, in which each individual has 4 sessions, and therefore 4 DCMs - (all with the same structure: fully connected), one for each session. What would be the correct way to use the post_hoc comparison?

Should this be done in 2 steps: one optimization among all sessions within individual, and then taking the DCM_opt from each individual into a second optimization step across individuals?

2. Assuming that the optimized model can include a bilinear effect (B) for which the intrinsic connection (A) was reduced - what would be the interpretation of such a case.

I would appreciate your help!!

Tali Bitan
University of Haifa