Dear SPM experts,

For the 1st level GLM, I've been modeling each run separately as opposed to concatenating all the runs.
Obviously I get more beta values that are generated by each run. However, when I create the contrast images (condition A vs. condition B), I then combine betas corresponding to the same condition across the entire runs.

I've been assuming that this fixed analysis would be just as simple as an independent t-test for comparing betas in two different conditions without any other complicate procedures such as giving a greater weight to the higher beta value (I heard that this is the way how FSL does).

If anybody knows how this works out, please help me.

thanks in advance,
Glen