Dear Emilie,

SPM cannot recognise the Biosemi system based on just 22 channels. You will find all your channels in the 'Other' tab but if you want them to be recognised as EEG you should change their channel type manually in 'Prepare' tool and if you need channel locations you need to load them manually from the file in EEGtemplates directory. See the manual for more details.

Best,

Vladimir