Dear Bas and John,

Thank you for your reply and helpful tips. Following your comments, I've downloaded the latest version of SPM8 and re-run my analyses using DARTEL tools in preprocessing. I don't know what contributed to the successful normalization this time (updated SPM8 version, skull stripping or grey&white matter binary mask applied in the 1st level model specification) but It worked great!

The txt file with the step-by-step description of my preprocessing routine and using of grey&white matter binary mask applied in the 1st level model specification is attached. Maybe somebody here will find it helpful.

Thank you!