Hello,

I am a new user, so my apologies for the simple question.  I am trying
to re-run a 1st level analysis that has been estimated.  I want to
re-run the same analysis adding time derivatives.  Is it possible to
insert the previously used .mat file so as not to have to re-insert
the previous contrasts?  When I try to insert the .mat file into
multiple conditions or simply try to load the .mat file, I am getting
an error message.  The previous analysis was run on SPM5 and I'm
trying to reanalyze in SPM8.

Again, sorry, this is probably a very simple question.  New user.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.