The number of line are the same ... You can validate the join before to do it.
The problem (bigger) is that it doesn't match. I got integration values on lines which were not the same as in depth map

Giuseppe Roccasalva
Politecnico di Torino - Research Fellow - School of Architecture, Urban Design and Planning

Phone contact (Skype nick): desideratasky
Address: c/o SiTI V. P. C. Boggio 61-10138 Turin, Italy