26/2/13

 fyi

Elisabeth

-------

Conference Invitation - Christian Insights into Teaching and Learning Conference

Dear Colleagues,

The National Centre for Christian Education at Liverpool Hope University and the National Institute for Christian Education Research at Canterbury Christ Church University, are sponsoring a national conference at Liverpool Hope University from 28th-30thJune 2013. Christian Insights into Teaching and Learning is a scholarly conference designed to embed our national conversation about Christian Education within the rigorous academic debate happening at the international level.

We are pleased to announce that our keynote speaker will be Professor David Smith, Director of the Kuyers Institute for Christian Teaching and Learning at Calvin College, Grand Rapids: Michigan, USA. ProfessorSmith is an internationally acclaimed speaker and one of the foremost academics on Christian approaches to pedagogy.

Conference bookings are now being accepted - Please see attached conference flyer and booking information.

If you require any further information on any aspect of the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

David Lundie

--
David Lundie, PhD