Dear SocRel members,

This year's Annual Conference will be held at Durham University, 9-11 April, and our theme will be "Material Religion".

Plans are going well, and we're now ready to show your our draft programme. You can see an outline of our speakers and session topics here: http://socrel.org.uk/wpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Latest-Programme-SocRel-2013.pdf

The discounted "Early Bird" rate for registration is only available until February 28th, so do sign up soon if you're planning to join us. After March 1, all registration fees will rise by £50.

You can find the registration page here: http://portal.britsoc.co.uk/public/event/eventBooking.aspx?id=EVT10250

See you in April!

Tim and Jo