Hi all,

I am writing to let you know that we have added a complete set of abstracts for the full run of Spenser Studies to the Spenser Online web site:

http://www.english.cam.ac.uk/spenseronline/spenserstudies/abstracts/#volume-xviii-2003

Special thanks to Doug Knox at Washington University in St. Louis for getting so much material up and available.  Because there is so much, we do want to invite users to notify us at [log in to unmask] if they come across proofreading errors.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the 70 users of this listserv who have registered on the web site.  This will help Rhonda Sanford, the Secretary-Treasurer of the ISS, update our membership list with current contact information.

Happy reading!

David

--
David Lee Miller