From: "NTC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 11 February 2013 1:45:00 PM AEDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Passing of Nick Dimopoulos, Chief Executive of the National
Transport Commission

It is with great sadness that the National Transport Commission (NTC)
advises of the passing of our Chief Executive Nick Dimopoulos.

Nick passed away on 8 February 2013, surrounded by his family.

The Commissioners and staff of the NTC honour Nick’s tremendous
contribution to our organisation and the Australian transport industry.

Nick was a visionary, a tireless champion for transport reform and a
proud father and husband.

Nick’s positive influence on the NTC and the transport industry
generally will be felt for years to come.

In lieu of flowers, Nick’s family have requested donations to the
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research.
George Konstandakos will continue in the interim as our Acting Chief
Executive.

For a full copy of the media release, please click here (
http://www.ntc.gov.au/NewsDetail.aspx?newsid=384 ).
To view the NTC tribute to Nick, please click here (
http://www.ntc.gov.au/NewsDetail.aspx?newsid=385 ).

and is believed to be clean.