From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Hardwick
Sent: Friday, 22 February 2013 2:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: If you could name one resource for Pilgrims on the realist journey what would it be?

Hi All,

Mark Pearson and I have won an award to set up a University of Exeter based programme of work on realist methods.

It's called the Realist Hive, and along with three workshops for 'Early Career Researchers' on realist epistemology and ontology and their application to the vexed task of programme evaluation and evidence synthesis we are also writing a blog and developing a wiki.

The blog and wiki are 'private', for University of Exeter researchers only at the moment, but out of small beehives, large trees grow (or something).   The blog will be mine and Mark's space to talk about particular aspects of realist methods, our own experiences and to share resources to encourage others.

We want it to be a worthwhile and interesting place to visit, so we are looking for your suggestions of said 'resources' that would help other budding realist acolytes on their journey. For example web pages, papers, other literature, youtube clips, songs, essentially, whatever has helped you on your journey.

All ideas welcome, we look forward to hearing from you,

Mark and Becky.