Hmm… not sure if this is a language issue but I didn’t mean ‘consciousness-raising’ – I meant ‘awareness of one’s own existing reasoning becomes conscious’….

From: Gerda Warnholtz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 February 2013 2:28 PM
To: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards; Gill Westhorp
Subject: Re: Just a question...

Thanks Gill!

The answer is clear and concise! I have been working with such communities, and you are absolutely right... Through questioning, consciousness arises!

All the best!

Gerda

  _____

Mtra. Gerda Warnholtz
Evalaución de Programas de Desarrollo Social y Políticas Públicas

Turismo Sostenible y Protección y Rescate del Patrimonio Cultural

  _____