We are re-announcing the following short courses, which are scheduled to take place at the Statistical Services Centre in 2013. Summary information is given below. For more detailed information and registration forms please see http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/, providing your address and/or fax number, or email [log in to unmask]

Note
******All of our courses include hands-on computer practical work******

******We also provide consultancy advice and bespoke training******

A Review of Basic Statistics -> 18-19 February 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/basicstats.htm

Regression Analysis: A Hands on Approach -> 20-21 February 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/reganalysis.htm

General Linear Models -> 18-19 March 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/generallinear.htm

Analysis of Mixed Models -> 20-22 March 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/analysismixedmodels.htm

Practical Bayesian Data Analysis -> 15-17 April 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/pracbayesian.htm

Introduction to Capture-Recapture Techniques -> 18-19 April 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/capturerecapture.htm

Introduction to Logistic Regression -> 22-23 April 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/logisticregression.htm

Data Management using CSPro: A Hands on Approach -> 24 April - 1 May 2013 (minus weekend) http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/cspro.htm

Statistics for Policy Makers -> 13 May 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/stats4policymakers.htm

Microsoft Excel for Statistics -> 14 May 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/excel.htm

Repeated Measurements Analysis -> 22-23 May 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/repeatedmeasurements.htm

Statistical Modelling and Graphics using R -> 12-13 June 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/statisticalmodellingusingr.htm

Advanced Topics in Survival Analysis -> 10-12 July 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/advtopicssurvanalysis.htm

A Review of Basic Statistics  -> 17-18 July 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/basicstats.htm

What Sample Size Do I Need?  -> 19 July 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/whatsamplesize.htm

Multivariate Analysis  -> 22-23 July 2013 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/multivariateanalysis.htm

******Location******
The Statistical Services Centre at Whiteknights campus, University of Reading is in a prime location in the South-East of England and has excellent transport links. The University is close to the M4 motorway allowing easy access by car.  Reading's railway station has high speed links to and from London Paddington, as well as regular services to and from other cities around the UK. There are direct services to and from both London Heathrow and London Gatwick Airports.  For further details view: http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/visiting.htm.

Kind Regards

Emma Hollands
Training Co-ordinator
Statistical Services Centre, University of Reading, Harry Pitt Building, Whiteknights Road, Reading, RG6 6FN, UK

Tel: +44(0)118 378 8689
www.reading.ac.uk/ssc
   Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

If you would like to receive our annual short course brochure, please click here:
http://www.ssc.rdg.ac.uk/courses/request.html

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.