Dear Radixers

You should have received an automated message by now to let you know you have been rejoined to the Radix listserv, now managed by JISCMAIL. Alberto Delgado [log in to unmask] and myself are the list ‘owners’ currently. We are trying an unmoderated list (so we will not screen messages before they go out). We can all review this over the coming days and if we are getting too much inappropriate mail and spam we will revert to a lightly moderated list (not ‘policing’ the messages but deleting spam and out of office messages etc). Do let Alberto and me know of any problems

Best wishes

Maureen

Maureen Fordham BSc PhD

University of Northumbria, Engineering & Environment, D220 Ellison Building, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8ST, UK. Telephone: +44 (0)191 227  3757 | Email: [log in to unmask] | Skype name: maureen.fordham | Gender and Disaster Network www.gdnonline.org | Radix - Radical Interpretations of Disaster www.radixonline.org | emBRACE - Building Resilience Amongst Communities in Europe www.embrace-eu.org | Join the emBRACE DISASTER-RESILIENCE Discussion List www.jiscmail.ac.uk/disaster-resilience | Women and Girls on the Map https://womenandgirlsonthemap.crowdmap.com