Hi all,
Sadly one of our team is leaving for pastures new (well, Essex...) and there is a vacancy in our team for a senior science comms officer. More details here - closing date is 4/3/13:
https://cruk.taleo.net/careersection/cruk_corporate/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=SCI00290
It's a great place to work and a brilliant job. I'm happy to take informal enquiries by email - [log in to unmask]

Dr Kat Arney
Science Communications Manager
Cancer Research UK

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103)
A company limited by guarantee.  Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F).
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.

Email commands:
1. To stop getting emails from the list (eg if you're on leave) send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:
set psci-com nomail

2. To resume getting messages from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message:
set psci-com mail

signoff psci-com

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate.

Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address that you used to register on psci-com.
To contact the psci-com list owner, currently Jo Brodie, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]