Dear Psci-commers,

Some reminders re. London Science Festival 2013 (#LSF13) | 23-30 October

Key themes 2013:
Technology and engineering

Open Application:
If you / your organisation would like to run an event as part the LSF13
programme, apply by 26 April 2013 / application form at
<http://www.londonsciencefestival.com> http://www.londonsciencefestival.com

Venues:
If you would like to host events, we're on the look-out for interesting
spaces to take over / email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sponsorship:
We have a number of sponsorship packages for this year's festival, for a
range of budgets / email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

FAQs:

See  <http://www.londonsciencefestival.com>
http://www.londonsciencefestival.com for FAQs

Best,

Wynn

Wynn Abbott

Director, London Science Festival

M: +44 (0)7543 658048
E:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
W:  <http://www.londonsciencefestival.com/> www.londonsciencefestival.com

Fbk:  <http://www.facebook.com/londonsciencefestival>
www.facebook.com/londonsciencefestival

Tw:  <http://www.twitter.com/LondonSciFest> www.twitter.com/LondonSciFest

Important Notice - Disclaimer

This email is from London Science Festival. This email and any attachments
may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email
is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be
unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then
delete the message. Email sent to London Science Festival may be monitored
in line with current legislation and good practice.

Email commands:
1. To stop getting emails from the list (eg if you're on leave) send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:
set psci-com nomail

2. To resume getting messages from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message:
set psci-com mail

signoff psci-com

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate.

Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address that you used to register on psci-com.
To contact the psci-com list owner, currently Jo Brodie, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]