http://www.stephenavincent.com/
I now have a new (first) website!
Stephen Vincent: Artist, Poet and Maker of Books
It includes a good visual survey of my Haptic artwork, including  accordion fold
books and drawings. Of  specific interest here may be  a selection of 10 works I
made while listening to poets  reading from their work, primarily in the Bay
Area (tho it is a national cast - Frank Sherlock, CA Conrad, Fanny Howe, Beverly
Dahlen among others). I have made over 50 of these over the last several years.
Yes, I admit it, readings have been an addiction!
Also is a bibliography of my poetry books, including hot links to ebooks at
 faux and Shearsman. And a link to my dormant blog archive, which I am
threatening to wake up with new entries. (Back to the blogs, rumor is that
Facebook is about to bomb from user fatigue).
If you are - for many are far flung chance - in the Bay Area this weekend, I
will have a table (#48) at Codex, the international book fair for artist and
hand crafted books. It will be in Richmond on the Marina. They have a web
site: http://www.codexfoundation. org/2013/2013.html

Which - the international part -  does remind me that I will be a presenter this
June in Glasgow at the Ekphrasis Conference I will appreciate your interest and
feedback. To build a good website, I discovered, is no small thing.

Stephen V