Dear list members,
*
"Öffungszeiten - Papiere zur Designwissenschaft"*
is a german magazine for designtheory and designresearch.

The recent edition No.26/2012 is dedicated to "ARS MAGNA - Design als
Problemlöser"
(Design as problem solving). Unfortunately all contributions are in
German, which is indeed a real problem for the design research community.

Anyway - this issue reflects the state-of-the-art of this debate.
Contribution are from June H. Park, Felicidad Romero-Tejedor, Holger van
den Boom, Rosan Chow, Anna Calvera, Wolfgang Jonas, Katherina Bredies,
and othere more (including myself).

B.E.B.__