Hi - Thank you Carr

-----Original Message-----
From: Carr Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:36
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] New Guidance on Pregnancy and Work from FOM/RCP

Hi Tracey

If you go to page 18/19 of the main complete guidance (http://bookshop.rcplondon.ac.uk/contents/pub273-0f3eb2ff-186e-4647-b33c-6d6c5d14686c.pdf) it gives you the outcomes of the literature reviews regarding standing in pregnancy and the recommendations; the other documents are "summary" leaflets of this guidance.

Carr