Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Occupational health resources, ratios, workloads and stress questionnaire That’s great news.

Anne

On 27/02/2013 20:17, "Lindsey Hall" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all

 A while ago Audrey Dean of Key People asked a question on this list about ratios of OH Advisers to the workload expected of them.  Although it didn’t generate much discussion at the time, we have decided to join forces and do some research, much assisted by the expertise of Kevin Maquire.

Next week, at the Health and Wellbeing Event at the NEC, there will be a paper version of this questionnaire at the Key People stand.  If you are going, please try and find the time to complete it. This is a really important issue and will be even more so with the proposed changes to OH provision in the next few years.  We will be publishing the results later in the year.   Depending on the numbers completed we will be considering an on line version for those that didn’t make the show in a few weeks.

Many thanks and if you are there on Tuesday, it would be good to put some names to faces.

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall
Director and Independent Occupational Health Adviser
Split Dimension Ltd
Phone: 01454 852715
Fax: 01454 740045
Mobile: 07771 596111
Web: www.splitdimension.co.uk <www.splitdimension.co.uk%20>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitdimension <https://twitter.com/splitdimension>
The Health at Work Guide to Life - out now! <http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0097QFTFO/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B0097QFTFO&linkCode=as2&tag=splitdimen-21>

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for viruses, malware or any other potentially harmful programmes or systems and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems against any possible contamination that might be contained in transmissions and/or attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No 5725582.