From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lesley Bamford
Sent: 07 February 2013 16:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Moving to a paper light system

Hi Richard,

I work across a large group of companies so getting a referral form back with an employee or even a managers signature is not always practical. I get a large no via email. I have a section on my referral form that the manager ticks to confirm that they have discussed the nature of the referral with the employee and that they understand what questions are being asked. I always ask the employee at the start of a consultation if they fully understand the reason for referral and have referred individuals back to the manager (in some, not all cases) if the employee is not fully aware. This works well particularly for telephone consultations.

Regards

Lesley