I had a similar "telltale" experience in the mid-nineties when working in
a manufacturing setting. We still offered a treatment service at the time
(and had separate male and female waiting rooms). I came in and did away
with a whole raft of potions, pills and lotions. You should have heard the
uproar when I started to wash their lacerations under running water
instead of using cotton wool balls, Savlon and some yellow cream whose
name escapes me!! I was called up in front of a senior management team
meeting (the Union's Chief Steward was also present). Soon shut them up by
presenting all the professional evidence supporting my actions and showing
how much money I was saving them per annum.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Heslop
Occupational Health Advisor
Waitrose
Aylesford RDC, New Business, Channel Islands and Welcome Break
01622 798911
07764 676644

This e-mail may contain confidential medical information. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If you are not
the intended recipient or designee, you are notified that disclosure of
this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately.