Hello everyone

First of all I am sorry for this kind of e-mail, I know it is not the main idea of the group, but I believe you are the ones who will be able to help me!
I am conducting my PhD, at USP - Brazil, on Curating new media art, and I got a possible scholarship for 6 months "sandwich" study.

I was wondering then, if you could indicate a program or professor that would take me for this short period of time.

Thank you all for your attention, and once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Best wishes

                                                         [ - , - ]
P a u l o  M e l l o
d e s i g n e r  |  c u r a d o r  |  a r t i s t a
5 5 1 1  9 2 2 1  9 9 4 1