ECAMP11

Dear Colleagues

It is a great pleasure for the board of the AMOP Division of the EPS, and for the organizing committee to invite you to participate in the

11TH European Conference on
 Atoms, Molecules and Photons
at Aarhus University, Denmark
24th-28th June 2013

The organizing committee cordially invites anyone with an interest in atoms, molecules and photons. We hope you will enrich the conference by participating and sharing your latest knowledge and experiences with us, thereby contributing to a rewarding conference.

The scientific programme will cover a variety of topics of contemporary interest to the AMO community, and we are delighted to present a series of plenary lectures by internationally renowned experts.

NOBEL PLENARY SPEAKER

Serge Haroche (France)
Manipulation of individual quantum systems

PLENARY SPEAKERS

Jeffrey S. Hangst (Denmark)
Formation and characterization of antihydrogen

Lene Vestergaard Hau (USA)
Slowing single photons

Anne L’Huillier (Sweden)
Attosecond electron spectroscopy

Thomas Stöhlker (Germany)
Fundamental physics with heavy ions

Birgitta Whaley (USA)
Quantum control of energy transfer in biological systems

International Committee: Friedrich Aumayr, Fernando Martin, Timothy Softley, Joachim Ullrich, Olga Smirnova, Pierre Pillet, Guglielmo Tino, Vladimir Shabaev, Eleanor Campell, Dominique Vernhet, Eva Lindroth, David Field, Klavs Hansen

Local organisers: Lars H. Andersen, Michael Drewsen, Klaus Mølmer, Henrik Stapelfeldt
Conference Secretary: Trine Binderup

For more information
http://ecamp11.au.dk

On behalf of the local organizing committee,
Lars H. Andersen

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html