Hi

Sorry if this is a newbie question but we're scanning the documents and can't work out what we've done wrong.

We've got FIM 2010 R2 installed and got the password self service and reset working just fine.

BUT:

On first login of a "new" user we are not getting the nice welcome screen that explains why IE has opened,  all they're seeing is IE opening with nothing on a page and a login box superimposed over that asking for a username and password,  no explanation to them of why.

If we enter a user name and password IE then enters the FIM passwordregistration portal front screen with a "next" box which then goes on to ask them their password again.

We're sure we've done something wrong as a demo we've seen opens up a friendly welcome screen first!

Any hints as to what we're missing would be welcome

Regards
Andy Swiffin
Dundee
Scotland