Hi Andy,

I checked with our guys internally and the reply I got seems to concur with Steve’s suggestion below:-

Looks like they are being redirected to the SSPR registration page (as expected) but due to a security setting (probably the SSPR site not being in the local intranet security zone) they are being prompted for their login credentials.

If they push the Local Intranet setting out via GPO, this should be a better experience.

Kind Regards,

Alison

Alison Werkman | Regional Sales Manager | Oxford Computer Group UK

Mobile: +44 (0)7872 376025 | DDI: +44 (0)1865 598 372| Phone: +44 (0)8456 584425

www.oxfordcomputergroup.com | Expertise in Identity & Access Management

www.oxfordcomputergroup.com | Expertise in Identity & Access Management

Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards Finalist 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Oxford Computer Group Ltd a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 04574934) whose registered office is at Park Farm Business Centre, Middleton Stoney, Oxfordshire OX25 4AL.