Hi Andy,

You only need System Centre Service Manager for reporting purposes. This can be installed at a later date if you wish, the only implication being that you won’t be able to report on historical data.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

Alison

Alison Werkman | Regional Sales Manager | Oxford Computer Group UK

Mobile: +44 (0)7872 376025 | DDI: +44 1865 592215 | Phone: +44 (0)8456 584425

www.oxfordcomputergroup.com | Expertise in Identity & Access Management

www.oxfordcomputergroup.com | Expertise in Identity & Access Management

Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards Finalist 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Oxford Computer Group Ltd a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 04574934) whose registered office is at Park Farm Business Centre, Middleton Stoney, Oxfordshire OX25 4AL.

Attend FREE webinars and events:

Workshop, Feb 26th 2013: Aligning Service and Identity Management for Business Gains