Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the launch of a new list, hosted by H-Net.

H-PhysicalSciences provides a communication channel and resource nexus
for historians of the physical sciences. Its topical scope covers the
physical sciences broadly understood, including but not limited to:
physics; chemistry; earth, space, and atmospheric science; astronomy;
and materials science.

H-PhysicalSciences encourages active dialogue between scholars studying
a wide range of topics across the physical sciences, and promotes
integration with the larger discipline of history of science.

For more information, please visit our web page:
http://www.h-net.org/~physicalsciences/

To subscribe, please follow the link in the web page menu or send an
e-mail to [log in to unmask] with: sub H-PhysicalSciences your name,
institution and follow the instructions provided by Listserv.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The H-PhysicalSciences Editorial Team
https://www.h-net.org/people/editors.php?list_id=747