medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Dr. Muessig,
    I am interesting in writing the "Footwear, Christianity" section (700 words). I am a PhD Church History student at The Catholic University of America (DC) specializing in the medieval and Byzantine periods. I received my MPhil in Med/Byz archaeology from Cambridge (UK) last year, so the article would cover theological and material culture aspects. Please let me know your decision. Best, Paul Brazinski

--
Paul A. Brazinski BA MPhil
The Catholic University of America

The University of Cambridge