February 9th the Feastday of St Apollonia, the Patron Saint of sufferers from toothache (and also dentists).
I have had published in the journal "Dental Historian" a paper entitled "Representations of St Apollonia in British Churches" listing 55 representations (although I have since found a few more!).
Anyone who would like a copy of the paper can email me at the address below and I will forward a pdf copy.

Best wishes.

John

Dr John F Beal MBE, PhD

Tel: 0113 294 8795