Dear Maryam, Marc and Dawn,

This research looks of interest.

Best wishes

Chris

On Monday, 25 February 2013, L Eaton wrote:
Greetings all,

Here is the latest update on an ongoing research project examining interactions between faculty and college students via social media.  http://goo.gl/PnG03

For those interested in taking the survey and contributing to the research or forwarding to survey to students or faculty who have interacted with one another through social media, please go to this link:  http://goo.gl/Y4q9n

Thanks!

--
Good tidings,
Lance

Lance Eaton
http://byanyothernerd.blogspot.com/
MeCCSA is the subject association for the field of media, communication and cultural studies in UK Higher Education. Membership is open to all who teach and research these subjects in HE institutions, via either institutional or individual membership. The field includes film and TV production, journalism, radio, photography, creative writing, publishing, interactive media and the web; and it includes higher education for media practice as well as for media studies.

This mailing list is a free service from MeCCSA and is not restricted to members.

For further information, please visit: http://www.meccsa.org.uk/

Chris Lane
Academic Leader
Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities